Lenny N Baz

its really good that they show they have a good relationship and mutual respect. As WGS said a lot of the EPL rivalry is much nastier and hate filled than ours

and its true. When 606 was still functioning you should have read the hatefilled posts between EPL supporters. On the whole ours is more tongue in cheek and pretty good natured in comparison. :rolleyes:

its really good that they show they have a good relationship and mutual respect. As WGS said a lot of the EPL rivalry is much nastier and hate filled than ours

and its true. When 606 was still functioning you should have read the hatefilled posts between EPL supporters. On the whole ours is more tongue in cheek and pretty good natured in comparison. :rolleyes:

Was that an affectionate Lenny we got from you there ??? :rolleyes:

and its true. When 606 was still functioning you should have read the hatefilled posts  between EPL supporters. On the whole  ours is more tongue in cheek and pretty good natured in comparison.  :rolleyes:

:lol: hey Fish not that affectionate...I do have some taste you know :lol:

i think i would disagree SB. The EPL is over paid bunch of pansies who dont want challenged. There probably paid by tv companies to dramatise things.

Baz and Lennon will have a hatred for each other privatly, we nearly got a scrap between them yesterday ;)

and its true. When 606 was still functioning you should have read the hatefilled posts? between EPL supporters. On the whole? ours is more tongue in cheek and pretty good natured in comparison.? :rolleyes:

Lets stick to Lemmon face then...its more appropriate ;)

and its true. When 606 was still functioning you should have read the hatefilled posts? between EPL supporters. On the whole? ours is more tongue in cheek and pretty good natured in comparison.? :rolleyes:

Lets stick to Lemmon face then...its more appropriate ;)

well in the UK footie show most gals agree Jose is #1

Jose_Mourinho-07.jpg <yes>