This annoys the fuck out of me - sorry Garry

bluenose_72

playing just now and in 2 rounds i shot GarryMcNally(he was on my team) only killing him once though :craphead: thing is, his name wasnt appearing above his head :angry2: and i was only just seeing him so couldnt tell if he was on my team!

sorry garry, wasnae my fault.(heard him, didnt sound happy)

playing just now and in 2 rounds i shot GarryMcNally(he was on my team) only killing him once though :craphead: thing is, his name wasnt appearing above his head :angry2: and i was only just seeing him so couldnt tell if he was on my team!

I've done that more than once and it seems dependant on what cover you or he is in at the time. I get round it now by hitting the start button and seeing if he shows up as a friendly on the map...which is a pisser if you find you've got 3 f**kin invites there :lol:

Sometimes you haven't got the time and have to take an educated guess......

then shoot the twat :D

I've done that more than once and it seems dependant on what cover you or he is in at the time. I get round it now by hitting the start button and seeing if he shows up as a friendly on the map...which is a pisser if you find you've got 3 f**kin invites there :lol:

Sometimes you haven't got the time and have to take an educated guess......

then shoot the twat :D

i dread pressing start during the crucial part of a game :willy: hopefully in game messaging will stop this. if you want invited send ONE invite or send a message to get our attention.

this is annoying and happens alot when people are crouching or prone, but is a great excuse to use when yopu just want to TK

yeh, i was crouching behind something at ambush when i kept shooting at garry. i really should have had my mic on tbh. only heard him complaining after that round.

• 2 weeks later...