Rangers V Liverpool

Duffy86

just been checking and there is no live coverage of the match on saturday at 3pm, Setanta was in talks to try and arrange for them to get the live coverage of the match. I`ve checked things out and at 7.30pm on sat nite liverpool fc television channel is showing that match. At least we will get to see the game

Add it to the long list of reasons to avoid Setanta at all costs. We have our own TV channel just the same as Scumtic, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal that are all broadcast through the Setanta network. All the above channels apart from one has been showing live coverage of all their major friendlies, proving that Setanta is investing in their channels in partnership with the club involved. They are not putting in any money to Rangers TV and dont care about our games or our schedule.

In fact if they could get away with only having Scumtic TV and bin us altogether I am sure these jolly craicsters in Dublin would happily go along with it.

Please remember bears;

Setanta - For tims, about tims, by tims. We should have nothing to do with them.

Liverpool game is at a bad time for us for quite a few reasons. I hope some young players get a chance.

with the injuries we have at the moment , and the games that we have coming up the youngsters should play

it would give them great experience