72 plays 74

ricardopatrese

In relation to my previous rant against that wee TIC Neil Cameron of the Daily Record, it comes as no suprose to find that:

DESPITE Rangers playing them off the park for almost the entire game yesterday, Septic still finished with a cumulative points per man (out of 10) total of 74 compared to 72 for Rangers. Which begs the question.... what f***ing game was this tit watching? Or is he just another embittereed wee tim with an axe to grind?

Not difficult is it.

Must have been watching the same game as one of the Tim muppets at my work. To quote "if the ref hadnae bottled it and gave Lennon the penalty, we would have gone on to win 4 or 5 nil".

What a fanny. They're so far up themselves they must be coming out the other end.

<bouncy>

Must have been watching the same game as one of the Tim muppets at my work. To quote "if the ref hadnae bottled it and gave Lennon the penalty, we would have gone on to win 4 or 5 nil".

What a fanny. They're so far up themselves they must be coming out the other end.

<bouncy>

NC and yer pal at work are exactly what your avatar looks like - a big pair of bouncing TITS! :pipe:

<bouncy>

If the ref had bottle he would of sent 1,2, or 3 of the Celtic players off.

What a fanny.  They're so far up themselves they must be coming out the other end.

<bouncy>

I think Kenny Clark left his bottle in the dressing room to be honest. :rolleyes:

What a fanny.  They're so far up themselves they must be coming out the other end.

<bouncy>

I think Kenny Clark left his bottle in the dressing room to be honest. :rolleyes:

Cuts both ways I suppose, I thought this was one of the most entertaining OF games in as long a time as I can remember and I think we have to give the ref credit where it's due for the way he managed the game. It was definitely a penalty and at LEAST one of the septic players should have walked but at least we had a great game and all things being well, the next game will be ours for the taking.