Goal by hearts that led to rangers winning the league?

was this a goal that led to rangers winning the league that season?

from austin mcCann which was also in the top 10 top finishes of the decade/century

brilliant goal i just can't remember if rangers won the league that season or not, this was a game they cants where throwing pies lighters and whatever they could get there hands on into section N and i got sconed on the heed with a lighter lol

We did win the league that season , and McCann's goal was definitely crucial. However , I'm pretty sure the Celtc drew 1-1 at Dens towards the end of the same season which was equally vital in the end.

surely if they had drawn with us or beat us the league was over so we've basically saved use 5 million quid then :)

Don't mean to come across as a dick, but if you're a hearts fan why do you post on a Rangers forum?

Who cares....so long as the guy can add comments/clips like that then he's more than welcome!! (tu)

It's a logical question to ask. I wouldn't post on a hearts forum or any other team for that matter.

Don't mean to come across as a dick, but if you're a hearts fan why do you post on a Rangers forum?

Who cares....so long as the guy can add comments/clips like that then he's more than welcome!! (tu)

It's a logical question to ask. I wouldn't post on a hearts forum or any other team for that matter.

He's a Rangers and Hearts fan. The guy has nothing to prove here.

He's a Rangers and Hearts fan. The guy has nothing to prove here.

How the fuck can you be a Rangers and Hearts fan? bahahahahahaha :lol:

Ridiculous. You're one or the other. Simple as that.

I'm not here to cause any trouble i'm here to be friendly here to see what rangers fans think of how there teams doing, just asking a simple question as this goal came to mind against them that i liked and that was one of the goals that led to rangers winning the league.

Yeah, but we have some members here who have a celtic top in their avatars! Gotta wonder really....

Hearts fan who likes Rangers - nothing strange about that.... I like Hamilton FC (dont support em, just like the wee team) - many many people follow more than 1 team... you can only support one

Remember tho, that you are CHOSEN to be a rangers man, tynieprody wasnt chosen, but he wants to choose us.... ;) lol

I say welcome to him!

Yeah, but we have some members here who have a celtic top in their avatars! Gotta wonder really....

Hearts fan who likes Rangers - nothing strange about that.... I like Hamilton FC (dont support em, just like the wee team) - many many people follow more than 1 team... you can only support one

Remember tho, that you are CHOSEN to be a rangers man, tynieprody wasnt chosen, but he wants to choose us.... ;) lol

I say welcome to him!

I'll second that.

I really don't see a problem with it. Its good to hear other teams fans views on football, especially when they don't cause any trouble.

I would happily discuss football on here with any fan from any team so long as they kept it about the football.