The Pioneer

ricardopatrese

Get real guys.  They can have any beep beep agenda they want AS LONG AS IT PRODUCES A WINNING TEAM.  Thats what we are all interested in - WINNING! Nothing else matters! 

BTW The SOONER the BETTER!!

This is REALPOLITIKS!  Not the beep beep rubbish spouted above.

We all want a winning team right now.  Its very possible so why not?

We have seen flashes of it - just need consistency, which hopefully is on its way.

End of rant.

:rolleyes:

Sorry i was maybe slightly off topic, but i wasnt talking about any agenda, just my views on PLG's plans.

Ricardopatrese - I like a vision of fantasy football just like you do, but Walts 9 in a row was very effective and did not gather many complaints.

Once we get on our winning way we can THEN progress to real fantasy type football. Winning comes first though.

Yes - and MERRY XMAS to you too my little visionary friend. Most sincerely too!

:D:):lol: B) (beer) (beer1)

Ricardopatrese - I like a vision of fantasy football just like you do, but Walts 9 in a row was very effective and did not gather many complaints.

Once we get on our winning way we can THEN progress to real fantasy type football.  Winning comes first though.

Yes - and MERRY XMAS to you too my little visionary friend.  Most sincerely too!

:D  :)  :lol:  B)  (beer)  (beer1)

I Love it!

MERRY CHRISTAMAS TO YOU CHUM!

B) <RMTIME> <RMTIME> :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: <RMTIME>

I wouldn't say PLG and Murray have sat down and planned this, but it does appear to be happening.. we are playing a completely different style of football than what the scottish game is used to, we're playing a more european style which is helping us in the uefa cup but just isn't cutting the mustard in the spl which is more physical..

we need a middle ground to get it right.

Every Rangers fan hopes your right, and it may be the plan, the only fault I can find inthe plan is where you say we have a very talented squad- this must be the secret bit that they havent shown yet.

We are 3 players of a decent squad, 6 of a very talented one.

I do hope your right, I was willing to write this season of at the start, although deep down I thougfht we would be good enough. So I do hope for a couple pf good players in the window and a further 4 in the summer and then you may be onto something