McGeady

ricardopatrese

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greengrass

some player tho eh .. :rolleyes:

great talent and a joy to watch at times.... see the one in the 2nd half .. he ran about 40 yards right thru the middle of the park past 3 of yous as if ya werent even there.... only to be stuck in the mud..

burke couldnt lace this bhoys boots tbh.

great talent and a joy to watch at times.... see the one in the 2nd half .. he ran about 40 yards right thru the middle of the park past 3 of yous .. only to be stuck in the mud..

Lucky to stay on the pitch, if the ref "had some bottle" he would of been sent off.

Guest greengrass

great talent and a joy to watch at times.... see the one in the 2nd half .. he ran about 40 yards right thru the middle of the park past 3 of yous .. only to be stuck in the mud..

Lucky to stay on the pitch, if the ref "had some bottle" he would of been sent off.

aye lets talk about that great referee now again shall we.. :rolleyes:

aye lets talk about that great referee now again shall we.. :rolleyes:

I was taking the p*ss out of you celtic fans. Celtic should of had a penalty but also could of had a few sent off.

Talking about penalties, Novo was furious in a interview that he should of had one. On another day a ref may of given that too.

great talent and a joy to watch at times.... see the one in the 2nd half .. he ran about 40 yards right thru the middle of the park past 3 of yous as if ya werent even there.... only to be stuck in the mud..

Oh dear.

no, sorry chum, i think he's a reasonable player. he had several (going nowhere) runs yesterday, but got stopped by a quality player EVERY time before it got dangerous. Hemdani and Hutton (most of all) had the measure of himm this time and even the Countrys Captain (Barry Ferguson) got the better of him this time and put him in his place.

Yes, it's true, he did ruin the first half of this season for Scotland's best young player (Chris Burke - It could have been mcUgly but that wee turncoat cu*t decided to choose to play for a country he's never set foot in)

But for me, yesterday summed up where mcuglys creer is going.

I judge a true winger along side the likes of Giggs.

I can see Burke going the same way. seriously. ask anyone that knows more about football than you for example (granted that wouldnt be tough, but try the lady that gives you your giro cheque for a start)

I dont even see mcugly getting as far as lee sharpe (and im sure sharpe would be insulted at even being mentioned in the same sentence as that ugly f**ker).

If you think mcugly is a decent player, im delighted, cos as soon as we start finding our feet, we'll be giving your team of ugly b******ds the right runaround.

GIRFUY.

51 + Countin

Guest greengrass

GIRFUY YA MUPPET. 16 POINTS AND ROMPING.

3RD PLACE ALSO RANS .. (AGAIN) MID TABLE INOGMALITY.(again).

FULL BELT TO TRY AND GET A DRAW... AND YET WE PLAYED WITHIN OURSELVES POOR AT TIMES AND YA STILL COULDNT BEAT US...

<piss>Burke.

GIGGS.. :lol::lol:

:lol:

FULL BELT TO TRY AND GET A DRAW... AND YET WE PLAYED WITHIN OURSELVES POOR AT TIMES AND YA STILL COULDNT BEAT US...

<piss>

Oh dear oh dear oh dear, another sellick giro beggar that doesnt know how to behave himself.

you should be wary of making rash predictions - we've made your lot look very stupid before and it doesnt take much to do it again.

So crawl back to your hovel and heroin and be a good little lad now.

Once a piece of scum......

<piss>Burke.

A root toot toot toot toot (tu)

GIRFUY YA MUPPET

Na get that right up you

51-40 (tu)

<piss>Burke.

to you if another team play well its because your lot played bad,but if you tell the truth you should have been well beaten as we played you off the park.

Guest greengrass

FULL BELT TO TRY AND GET A DRAW... AND YET WE PLAYED WITHIN OURSELVES  POOR AT TIMES AND YA STILL COULDNT BEAT US...

<piss>Burke.

GIGGS..  :lol:  :lol:

to you if another team play well its because your lot played bad,but if you tell the truth you should have been well beaten as we played you off the park.

whit was the score again?

MON THE SHEEP ". <yupf> <yupf>

Guest greengrass

FULL BELT TO TRY AND GET A DRAW... AND YET WE PLAYED WITHIN OURSELVES  POOR AT TIMES AND YA STILL COULDNT BEAT US...

<piss>

Oh dear oh dear oh dear, another sellick giro beggar that doesnt know how to behave himself.

you should be wary of making rash predictions - we've made your lot look very stupid before and it doesnt take much to do it again.

check your second poSt twat.. you started the bs.

so

GIRFUY.

ya mid table dwindler ye..

Uefa Cup Again is Not Good Enough But It Is a MUST.

<piss>Burke.

Seriously Minstral, what's the point in trying to converse with these muppets? They are the underclass and they're only on here for the wind up - I know some of them have a long history here, but do we need to show them respect for that reason alone? As soon as you come up with a reasonable argument with these guys all they retaliate with id " f**k* this and "f**k" that and "dirty Orange ***".

I have built a better life for myself away from this class of individual and frankly I find it appalling that I come onto a website claiiming that it will protect its memners from this kind of trogladyte, yet they brazenly spout their nonsense all over these pages!!

Get it right up the lot of them - dirty beggars!

<tankkk> <tankkk> <tankkk> :D:D:D:D:D:D:D <tankkk> <tankkk> <tankkk> <tankkk>

<piss>

so

GIRFUY.

Underclass scum. Typical!

<clack>

Guest greengrass

<piss>Burke.

Seriously Minstral, what's the point in trying to converse with these muppets? They are the underclass and they're only on here for the wind up - I know some of them have a long history here, but do we need to show them respect for that reason alone? As soon as you come up with a reasonable argument with these guys all they retaliate with id " f**k* this and "f**k" that and "dirty Orange ***".

I have built a better life for myself away from this class of individual and frankly I find it appalling that I come onto a website claiiming that it will protect its memners from this kind of trogladyte, yet they brazenly spout their nonsense all over these pages!!

wheres the f**k F**k and Orange B comments tell me ????? .. ive never once said anything of the sort on this site neither had any of the celtic lads... this is the old firm section for banter forum..

i think you are the one with the bigoted intentions here not us with what ive read of your comments...

FULL BELT TO TRY AND GET A DRAW... AND YET WE PLAYED WITHIN OURSELVES? POOR AT TIMES AND YA STILL COULDNT BEAT US...

<piss>

so

GIRFUY.

<clack>

And who to feck are you like

Another of the uber PC loyal.

2 minutes on the feckin board and yer like the feckin rest of the braindead fecks.

Away and see yer mates Dingwall and Co

Lucozade Loyal#1

<piss>Burke.

wheres the f**k F**k and Orange B comments tell me ????? .. ive never once said anything of the sort on this site neither had any of the celtic lads... this is the old firm section for banter forum..

i think you are the one with the bigoted intentions here not us with what ive read of your comments...

I am disappointed that I should really have to converse with the likes of you, but if you must know I find your level of language as profane as that of swear words.

You seem to be a member of the 'illiterati' (i.e. ye canne spell or speak worth a f**k) which is why I find your postings abusive (even though they may not contain any swear words).

Strictly speaking... I think yer a wee bawbag (not just because of the team you support) but because you are obviously no intelligent enough to come up with a reasonably humerous response to proper banter of a reasonable intellect - and not the shite that you come out with ya useless wee dick.

Merry christmas. (hah)

<piss>

so

GIRFUY.

<clack>

And who to feck are you like

Another of the uber PC loyal.

2 minutes on the feckin board and yer like the feckin rest of the braindead fecks.

Away and see yer mates Dingwall and Co

Lucozade Loyal#1

Oh dear..... (sick)

Doesn't matter how long you have been on the board mate (tu)

But wait a feckin minute tho mate, he has been at it since about post 3

Del, my good chum - you are missing the point. I am merely winding your fellow beggar up and you are retaliating unnecessarily.

Whats wrong with you?

You got the shakes.....

Guest greengrass

<piss>Burke.

I am disappointed that I should really have to converse with the likes of you, but if you must know I find your level of language as profane as that of swear words.

You seem to be a member of the 'illiterati' (i.e. ye canne spell or speak worth a f**k) which is why I find your postings abusive (even though they may not contain any swear words).

Strictly speaking... I think yer a wee bawbag (not just because of the team you support) but because you are obviously no intelligent enough to come up with a reasonably humerous response to proper banter of a reasonable intellect - and not the shite that you come out with ya useless wee dick.

Merry christmas. (hah)

Hurting Are We. ? JUST A TAD.

END OF SEASONS GREETINGS. and all that.

enjoy the dogfight (again)...

(tu)

Doesn't matter how long you have been on the board mate (tu)

But wait a feckin minute tho mate, he has been at it since about post 3

Untrue. The posts on every other section are fine.

GG...why is it every thread you enter, you always go on about being 16 points clear and never actually address the points of other members? not having a go with this thread in particular...just in general

why is it we get these fools coming from the likes of the BBC, questioning why Tims are on here and giving us verbal abuse yet feckall gets done about it, now when a Tim does / says something well thats a different story

Guest TheQueensXI

Abuse in this thread stops now guys, no personally abusing each other and certainly no posts that are contributing nothing to the topic in hand.