Possibly a knee jerk reaction

simplythebest

Sorry to say i think the league is over already. Smith won't play good attacking football and theres such a lack of urgency about us even when we win games plus we constantly can't score our chances. 4 points may only be the gap but i see nothing to suggest we won't drop alot more points in the coming months and it doesn't matter if you beat Celtic 4 times, if you keep dropping points against the other 10 you lose the league.

Not just about tonight for me either, i don't really think we've even played all that well even in games we've won this season except the first half against Inverness. As for tonight i was just waiting for a repeat of St Mirren, a long range shot going in for Motherwell late on. :anguish: We may be creating the majority of the chances in these games but its not good enough if you can't take them.

Can never say the leagues over at this stage of the season. walter took over in january for his 2nd reign and closed down a massive gap.

Who know might have a new manager get plenty of points over celtic in the last 5 months and take us to a title.