De La Hoya V Pacquiao M

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Audley Harrison is up next

I hate Harrison, the most boring fighter ever. Rogan won that prizefighter and he looks a bit of a beast, maybe fancy him around the 8th.

Carl froch vs Pascal should be good next (tu)

I hate Harrison, the most boring fighter ever. Rogan won that prizefighter and he looks a bit of a beast, maybe fancy him around the 8th.

Thats on ITV is it no? :unsure:

Yeh just about to start (tu)

Thats on ITV is it no? :unsure:

Yeh just about to start (tu)

Tunning in :beer2:

Audley Harrison was outpointed by Martin Rogan at London's ExCeL Arena, casting doubts over the former Olympic champion's future in boxing.

Referee Ian John-Lewis scored the 10-round encounter 96-95.

The 37-year-old Harrison, a gold medallist in Sydney in 2000, has now suffered four losses as a professional.

Rogan, also 37, won the heavyweight Prizefighter tournament earlier this year and is unbeaten in 11 bouts, while Harrison falls to 23 wins in 27 fights.

Harrison landed freely with his right hand in the second round but Rogan turned things around with his crude style.

The Belfast cabbie then stunned the Wembley southpaw with a left hook in the fourth and Harrison's negative tactics invited Rogan on.

Rogan connected with a good right uppercut in the seventh and had his man reeling with another in the eighth, prompting jeers from the crowd.

Would have watched this aswell and might still. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/7769686.stm

there's a hooters in Nottingham :ph34r:

Its just like a regular hooters, except you get shot on the way out.

:lol: i thought hooters was just a yank thing

Boobies are an international language.

I'm sure I've seen one in the Uk...from the outside of course :shifty:

Event:

Upcoming Fights; Oscar de la Hoya vs Manny Pacquiao

Market:

Fight result

Selection:

Draw@25/1

Single Draw

1 line at £10.00 per line

Total stake for this bet: £10.00

Potential Return: £260.00

Steve Bunce tipped this on his boxing hour on Setanta Sports News Hour on Thursday, had intended to leave things with my £20 Football multiple but remembered this.

go to itv....

what a fight :D

punches after the bell by both fighters in the last 2 rounds :D froch hit him with 2 or 3 after the bell pascal then replied in the next round with 5 or 6 after the bell :P

Looks pretty good, absolutely no blocking!