Adobe reader

BryanRfc

ive to fill out a job application which i just downloaded from their site then ive to e-mail it back to them . . . .

How the hell do i edit a pdf file to fill out the form :craphead:

:angry2:

help much appreciated

ive to fill out a job application which i just downloaded from their site then ive to e-mail it back to them . . . .

How the hell do i edit a pdf file to fill out the form :craphead:

:angry2:

help much appreciated

Many PDF forms can be filled in digitally - actually try to navigate through it. If that one can't then oh dear.

Haha how absurd :) Sounds like the HR department there got a bit over excited.

Just open it up in Paint and put a text box over the bits you need to fill in if it doesn't let you automatically. Paint should let you open PDFs.

Haha how absurd :) Sounds like the HR department there got a bit over excited.

Just open it up in Paint and put a text box over the bits you need to fill in if it doesn't let you automatically. Paint should let you open PDFs.

will that be alright because its an application <_< no want tae git bummed for doin it wrong

If you line it up nicely and choose a nice font it'll look fine!

If you can't navigate through text input cells like Danny suggested then that'll be how they'll expect you to do I should think. They certainly won;'t expect you to have the full Acrobat suite unless this is some sort of freelance desktop publishing job you're going for :)