Gigabyte P45 DS3R Mobo

Intel Core2Duo E8500

OCZ Reaper X Edition 1000Mhz 4GB PC2-8000

Artic Cooling Freezer 7 pro

ATi 4870

Samsung Spinpoint F1 500GB Harddrive

Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer soundcard

Corsair 650W PSU

This is only a base for you to build upon or change, it is merely an example of a gaming pc, in no way am i saying this is the "best" you can get for £750, but you will struggle to find better

Just saying no point in posting if its not the best for that price

I did have nothing else to do so I thought I would put together a PC that I believe is hard to beat , Although i'm sure there are alot cheaper parts and you could probably build a better computer i'm just giving people a rough idea of what price range they could get these sort of things for.

Downloaded copies are fine, usually. Well 'OEM' copies are anyway, I agree the cracker programs might be dodgy.

You shouldn't get downloaded versions of widows because they are naughty though.

I would never in a million years use a illegal downloaded copy of windows. No idea what it would do to your new PC.

I always buy a fresh copy when building a PC or if a friend has a copy i use that.

That of course would be a stumbling block.

But most people have legit/unlegit copies or friends with legit copies whom would / should let them use it as each cd key can be used on 2-3 seperate machines.

Downloaded copies are fine, usually. Well 'OEM' copies are anyway, I agree the cracker programs might be dodgy.

You shouldn't get downloaded versions of widows because they are naughty though.

I totally agree :craphead:

But in many cases people don't download the cracker versions as it is always a bit a james hunt to use them. anyway enough talk of illegal downloading as it's against the rules :rolleyes:

My mate put XP pro on my new PC and windows reconised it was a fake 1 day later.

Hes coming back tomorrow to fix it.

On the plus side i have just put another 512MB of ram into this spare dell laptop i am using ATM.

Found the stick just lying about my house.

My mate put XP pro on my new PC and windows reconised it was a fake 1 day later.

Hes coming back tomorrow to fix it.

On the plus side i have just put another 512MB of ram into this spare dell laptop i am using ATM.

Found the stick just lying about my house.

Thats why you should use a legit Xp cd key.......