Gaming PC

TinyPaedoLikesTinyPeople

You don't need CD Keys if you get OEM versions, they contain modified BIOS boot code, that fools Windows into thinking you're on a legit Dell. Therefore no activation or anything is needed.

well.................. :craphead:

na but firstly you done right by ordering from one place,if you shopped around fair enough you might find things for slightly cheaper but add postage onto each item sourced seperatley and youd be up at or over the price you paid,good system for a good price you got (tu)

secondly,if anyone thinks that a non-legal windows will mess your pc up and you buy a new copy for each one you do then your crazy,do you think a copy of windows will blow up your new pc with some rogue software in it maybe?,now im not saying go and download an illegal copy but dont come out with pish that they are bad and fuck up your pc thats just plain silly.

oh aye none of it directed at you btw tynieproddie (tu)

well.................. :craphead:

na but firstly you done right by ordering from one place,if you shopped around fair enough you might find things for slightly cheaper but add postage onto each item sourced seperatley and youd be up at or over the price you paid,good system for a good price you got (tu)

secondly,if anyone thinks that a non-legal windows will mess your pc up and you buy a new copy for each one you do then your crazy,do you think a copy of windows will blow up your new pc with some rogue software in it maybe? learn that bill gates is a money grabbing wank and wants you to buy a new copy each time you change or build a pc,now im not saying go and download an illegal copy but dont come out with pish that they are bad and fuck up your pc thats just plain silly.

oh aye none of it directed at you btw tynieproddie (tu)

did i no play cs:s with you? or was it counter strike? anyway i need to get back into one of these games when i get some monies i'll be buying one of them again.

i do play counter strike source but i dont think ive met you,whats your name on it?

NooBishH, i've defo played wi u,

you've got a wee brother who plays it aswell?( maybe it's someone else ) but i've defo played with u.

my account got hijacked the guy signs onto steamfriends as (israel) and i still can't the account back actual raging.

you mustve played with my son m8 (tu) (i know that doesnt sound right)

WeeWeegie

ive deffo not come across NooBishH bud :)

if you take pics of your disc (if you bought it that way) and pics of the cd key,start aan appeal with steam,they will ask you a load of questions and you may get your account back,if thats not possible then they may even give you a new one,it happened to a m8 not so long ago,he recieved an email that looked genuine from steampowered forums but when he clicked the link inside it took him to somewhere else and after he wasnt able to login he then found it was hacked,he followed up with steam and they gave him a new account free AND managed to get his old account back,now he has 2 lol