This was coming.

OrangeBurn

We had zero arrests in our champions league group stage last season, but didnt have the press wanking over it

five times as many gers fans in Barcelona as there were in Manc last night. Not one arrest.

Hi lads, i'm a utd fan (no stick please) and was at the game on tuesday and just wanted to confirm a couple of things for you from what I witnessed:

Celtic fans were singing IRA songs

Weren't behaving as well as the GMP and themselves made out

Weren't made welcome by most utd fans outside OT - missiles thrown at supporters coaches and celtic fans etc

Please dont assume that United and Celtic have a special bond coz its all bollacks - as far as were concerned they are just scousers from north of the border

Anyways thats about it - good luck this season and hope you win the league

Cheers

Hi lads, i'm a utd fan (no stick please) and was at the game on tuesday and just wanted to confirm a couple of things for you from what I witnessed:

Weren't made welcome by most utd fans outside OT - missiles thrown at supporters coaches and celtic fans etc

Please dont assume that United and Celtic have a special bond coz its all bollacks - as far as were concerned they are just scousers from north of the border

Cheers

:lol: like that

Cheers

:lol: like that

Did the UTD fans start singing, "Sign on, sign on" ??

Haha, 'Id rather walk alone' classic

Didnt we take 28,000 to Barcelona? No arrests in any of our away ties leading up to the final...

of course when we talk about our support being the biggest to an "away" match in Europe, the celtic fans will tell us it doesnt count because its just down the road, but then it comes to describing it as an away tie in europe when they mention the arrests... well...

Lancashire Evening Post

Football fans arrested at Preston Railway Station

Published Date: 23 October 2008

Two Celtic football fans were arrested at Preston Railway Station on suspicion of assaulting and racially abusing another passenger, the day after their club's defeat at Manchester United.

The British Transport Police arrested the two Celtic FC supporters, at Preston Railway Station at 9.40pm on Wednesday, after the pair had travelled from Blackpool.

One man believed to be around the age of 30 has been released on bail and the second - also in his 30s - remains in custody.

Celtic lost 3-0 to Manchester United at Old Trafford in the Champions League on Tuesday night.

http://www.lep.co.uk/news/Football-fans-ar...ston.4621004.jp

Cheers

Unfortunately the mhedia up here just aren't interested in bad news about septic ... thanks for the information though (tu).

I'm glad to hear you confirm my suspicion that timmy's view of United as septic by proxy in England is just another one of their little delusions :unionflag: