Jim Vinegar is actually from Castlemilk

Fixxxer

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/2008/10...86908-20824523/

Mate jsut sent me this;

SIR ALEX FERGUSON says the loss of Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink is the biggest blow Celtic could have suffered before facing Manchester United in the Champions League - and the biggest boost his side could receive.

The Dutchman's goal against United at Old Trafford two years ago is still ingrained on the manager's mind and he is glad to see the back of him.

Fergie might have been delighted Venegoor of Hesselink isn't playing because he struggled to pronounce his name properly and ended up referring to him as 'The boy from Castlemilk' at his press briefing yesterday.

But Sir Alex knows it's no laughing matter for Gordon Strachan to be without the player who scored 20 goals last season. Fergie said: "He was their focal point against us the last time and Celtic will miss that. The way he ruffled up Rio Ferdinand to score his goal took us by surprise.

"We should have beaten Celtic in the game after that as well but we went down 1-0 in Glasgow because we didn't do the right things when Celtic were there to be finished off."

Ferguson is adamant his teamwon't be found wanting this time. He said: "There's been a general improvement in the team's maturity.

"We'll need to concentrate on Shunsuke Nakamura because he's scored against us on two occasions, and we'll need to be aware of the fact this is a meeting of two British clubs with a similar mentality.

"But I know my squad's better than the one I had when we played Celtic two years ago."