***Formula1 Shanghai Thread***

SB52

what's your problem with Hamilton anyway?

i've always been a staunch Ferrari fan, and i hate everything about McLaren, Dennis and his drivers, nothing personal against hamilton, but he is a wee knob and he drives for the devil.

i've always been a staunch Ferrari fan, and i hate everything about McLaren, Dennis and his drivers, nothing personal against hamilton, but he is a wee knob and he drives for the devil.

Much like the rest of the FIA then.

Much like the rest of the F1A then.

FIA?

FIA?

The Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile is the governing body for world motor sport and the federation of the world's leading motoring organisations.

And they suck farts from Ferrari's arse (td)

FIA?

The Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile is the governing body for world motor sport and the federation of the world's leading motoring organisations.

I knew what it stood for and who they were :pipe:

FIA?

Yes, clearly :pipe:

FIA?

Just wasn't sure who the F1A where :pipe:

FIA?

McLaren suck Ferrari's information on the fly though (tu)

FIA?

Just wasn't sure who the F1A where :pipe:

:D

Typo. An apparent text-speak moment from me.

And trying to do it in between a 1000 word essay about the Press Complaints Commission :(

Sore head.

that's all fine and well, but some other peoples comments about wanting him to crash and get injured are out of order and I hope you agree.

I want the title to go to the best driver and right now that's hamilton without question, and those that want him to lose should want him to lose to someone better rather than because of an accident.

I actually think if Ferrari had a decent driver they'd have walked it this season. Hamilton has only set fastest laps twice showing he's been more consistent but generally Ferrari should have had more pace.

Hamilton, due to the media, is quickly turning into one of the most annoying people about.

He is good though. Just things like his dad becoming a minor celeb, etc annoy me.

I actually wish we'd have a couple of good drivers, so the hype would spread.

what ever happened to wonder boy Jenson Button eh?