Time for PLG to GTF

cogsy69uk

Let's look at recents performances, results and general attitude of PLG's staff, I'm sure we will all agree that for Glasgow Rangers, all of the above have been unacceptable, as it has been for the entire time Mr Le Guen has been at our club. Now is the time for change, Paul Le Guen should do the honourable thing and resign as Rangers manager, if not, he should be dismissed.

The phrase of old was "No man is bigger than the club". Is PLG bigger than Rangers? NO HE IS NOT. Is PLG good enough for Rangers? NO HE IS NOT.

Should PLG still be at Ibrox in 2007? NO HE SHOULD NOT!

We should not accept the way Rangers are being mis-managed, nor should we accept the recent demise of Rangers as a result of this man's failures, it is now time for change, and that time is now. Right Now. PLG OUT

NOW.

We have had this rubbish for nearly 5 months, my heart will not last until the summer! He should have had HIS team moulded by now, instead he plays the same team(bar a few) that big Eck played, plays the same shitey formation (with 2 exceptions) that big Eck played, get's even worse results in the premier league than McLeish got, the results that had us booing from the stands to get McLeish sacked, yet Rangers fans accept this man as manager of Rangers? No way, PLG OUT

I said when he came, it will take years to repair the damage both McLeish and underinvestment have done to our playing squad. Le Guen hasn't made drastic improvement, however given the squad at our disposal I think it is unrealistic to think we should be competing with Celtic. We would need to invest at the very least ?10m in this squad (or get very lucky in the transfer market) to even get close to Celtic's level in a short time scale, and even then, they are nothing special. To be honest, if come the end of the season and we around 12-15pts behind, then that will be about right and be a fair reflection on the gulf between the clubs based on playing staff, it hurts, but it's true. I know folk will say other people have built decent teams on a shoestring, but it's usually over a few years. In McLeish's case he never even managed to form a team with each season bringing in big changes.

Rangers are far from a good side, but at least we are (at times) playing good football, which is an improvement from the previous 3 seasons.

Badger, your views are no doubt shared by every Rangers fan, and I agree. But those comments were ok at the start of the season when we KNEW we were behind Sellick, they may have been acceptable at the end of October when we were miles behind Sellick. Now we are so far away from being where we hoped, and even enviseged where we would be under PLG, the realisation is, and all Rangers fans know, we have no chance of winning the league, the Scottish Cup is a faint hope, as for next season.......... I fear the worst if PLG is still here.

PLG OUT

If there any any Rangers fans out there happy with PLG, please let us know. We are now performing at our lowest level for years, in a year when the SPL shoud have been there for the taking, where are we? Floundering in 3rd place behind Aberdeen. That for me says it all.

PLG OUT

If there any any Rangers fans out there happy with PLG, please let us know. We are now performing at our lowest level for years, in a year when the SPL shoud have been there for the taking, where are we? Floundering in 3rd place behind Aberdeen. That for me says it all.

PLG OUT

utter shite. yer a bore, a glory hunter and a disgrace to the shirt. leave it be. if ye've nae patience for success go and support the tims cos yer not welcome here.