Ticketing question

6 hours ago, Duncn said:

Ffs I never knew they were on sale so need to wait till Sunday hopefully get something 

I  checked for tickets on Wednesday and the site said Sunday for ticket sales. I will check every day in future.

Plan to go with my mate who has went with me to over 100 games since division 4, Would be totally scunnered if we couldn't make it.

Fingers crossed.

8 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I  checked for tickets on Wednesday and the site said Sunday for ticket sales. I will check every day in future.

Plan to go with my mate who has went with me to over 100 games since division 4, Would be totally scunnered if we couldn't make it.

Fingers crossed.

I'm meant to be taking her to her first game was hoping with a great atmosphere she'd be hooked 

1 hour ago, Gazza2258 said:

Click on the 'i' next to the words sold out, there is a still 2 or 3 tickets left that you can buy.  Tested by adding them to my basket, that worked ok, so should go through.

Doesn't work for me mate are you a season ticket holder? Maybe that's something to do with it?

May have ticket for someone for game if needing asked work for it so they put me working Thursday night. Trying swap shifts at moment but havin no luck so if anyone wants ticket send me message will let u know Monday or Tuesday ?

I was by the megastore yesterday and chanced my hand in the shop as there wasn't much of a queue. The tickets that were available online initially were those seats that don't have ST holders. Between now and Sunday STs that dont take Thursday will be put up for general sale on Sunday. I asked if that means midnight and was told no - likely being by midday (Sunday) as someone will be in on Sunday morning to do 'updates'. Will be online only. 

5 hours ago, HappyChappy said:

I was by the megastore yesterday and chanced my hand in the shop as there wasn't much of a queue. The tickets that were available online initially were those seats that don't have ST holders. Between now and Sunday STs that dont take Thursday will be put up for general sale on Sunday. I asked if that means midnight and was told no - likely being by midday (Sunday) as someone will be in on Sunday morning to do 'updates'. Will be online only. 

Cheers mate.