Michael Beale called out Clancy

doc holliday

Gerrard is hardly going to tell the world that Rangers trying to compete is pointless is he? Because that's exactly what he's telling his players if he calls it out in a PC or an after match interview. "You're beat before you even cross the touchline". It's never going to happen.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, quabba said:

The scum caused the refs to go on strike by making statements etc. What sanctions did they receive. None as far as I'm aware.

We say nothing, nothing changes it's that simple. We have to stick up for ourselves whether that means more fines or not. How else are we supposed to get the point across to the cheating cunts

Looking back .I think they knew what they were doing .3 crucial things 

They got rid of 2 refs that were giving us favourable decisions at OF games .Still losing some mind 

And they managed to initiate their corrupt compliance officer 

So my reckoning .They had gained the necessary power to wield all the changes in their favour 

Said it 4/5 years ago .Power was lost for our lifetimes 

Just didn’t expect our club to roll over when they gained some credibility back 

fucking reeking board we have 

44 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Looking back .I think they knew what they were doing .3 crucial things 

They got rid of 2 refs that were giving us favourable decisions at OF games .Still losing some mind 

And they managed to initiate their corrupt compliance officer 

So my reckoning .They had gained the necessary power to wield all the changes in their favour 

Said it 4/5 years ago .Power was lost for our lifetimes 

Just didn’t expect our club to roll over when they gained some credibility back 

fucking reeking board we have 

Correct mate. Our board only ever speak up if its defend them or their family. Disgraceful that the fans and players and the club as a brand are left out to dry and people allowed to walk all over us

Archived