Happy birthday to ''the king of Ibrox park''

Malkster

Was just thinking yesterday in the resolution thread when it mentioned Dennis Law scoring six goals in a match.  Derek scored six in a league match againt Dunfermline at East End Park, cannot

remember when, but I do remember being there .

1 hour ago, shotstopper said:

Was just thinking yesterday in the resolution thread when it mentioned Dennis Law scoring six goals in a match.  Derek scored six in a league match againt Dunfermline at East End Park, cannot

remember when, but I do remember being there .

Was 5 mate, October 74.

DJ got the other.

1 hour ago, HG5 said:

Was 5 mate, October 74.

DJ got the other.

That long ago - must check my facts before posting as you are correct.  Don't remember DJ scoring that day, just the fact Derek scored a barrowload.  Would I be correct in saying, 

right foot / left foot / two headers - right and left side and one other which escapes me.  Just how I remember it mate.

33 minutes ago, shotstopper said:

That long ago - must check my facts before posting as you are correct.  Don't remember DJ scoring that day, just the fact Derek scored a barrowload.  Would I be correct in saying, 

right foot / left foot / two headers - right and left side and one other which escapes me.  Just how I remember it mate.

Amazing where it’s gone mate - I was 16!

I vaguely remember seeing it on On the Ball or Saint & Greavesie, whatever the Saturday lunchtime preview (or review in this case!) show was at the time.

Can’t recall the exact make up, but I have a recollection of a mate talking about a perfect hat-trick in amongst!

Archived