Murdered Prostitute Was Prgnant....

bluenatalie

http://news.aol.co.uk/murdered-prostitute-...216041709990002

One of five prostitutes found murdered in Ipswich during the past two weeks was expecting a child, police have confirmed.

Anneli Alderton, whose body was found in woods at Nacton on Sunday, was three months pregnant.

Jacqui Cheer, Suffolk's Assistant Chief Constable, said: "Miss Alderton was three months pregnant. But we do not regard that as having any relevance to the inquiry - however sad it may be.''

its quite sick, but at the end of the day they know the risks they are taking. when they stand on dark street corners at all hours of the night and get in random peoples cars then they are risking their lives. i know its a shame for their families and they have my deepest sympathy :(

its quite sick, but at the end of the day they know the risks they are taking. when they stand on dark street corners at all hours of the night and get in random peoples cars then they are risking their lives. i know its a shame for their families and they have my deepest sympathy :(

feel exactly the same as you...... said that to bry the other day..

they can't go out at night, and expect to go home in the morning happy as larry surly?

That is terrible btw and how they can keep going out is beyond me!

at the end of the day they are just trying to make a living

I know that and they are both brave and stupid imo!

Nat I'm not making fun of them through their jobs, there joke mad up of these sitations all the time!

Nat I'm not making fun of them through their jobs, there joke mad up of these sitations all the time!

I know h** :) <kizz>

jus dont agree with it :) but....... what can ye do :) lots in life that not everyone will agree on :)

jus dont agree with it :) but....... what can ye do :) lots in life that not everyone will agree on :)

I don't particularly find them funny :) <kizz>

That's very true Nat. Black humour is a means for some people to distance themselves from a grim reality. I personally have a very black sense of humour (as does MC by the looks of it) but it doesn't come from a bad place it's a defence mechanism...

:(

That's very true Nat. Black humour is a means for some people to distance themselves from a grim reality. I personally have a very black sense of humour (as does MC by the looks of it) but it doesn't come from a bad place it's a defence mechanism...

Well I do, but some those joke are just no funny as they are crap!

Worse has happened and there have also been jokes!

Well I do, but some those joke are just no funny as they are crap!

Worse has happen and there have also been jokes!

agreed..i heard jokes about the twin towers the day after they collapsed <nooo>