Provincial Baseball Finals Tonight

Canadaready

Well,

Tonight kicks off another Ontario Baseball Association Finals weekend. Its like a CUP to you guys except we have to play 7 games in 3 days to win it.

We qualified in with 14 other teams to contest the title and its a little nerve wracking right now. My province has about 12 million people and we are 1 of 14 teams left to bring home the prize. We are really young, and even brought up 5 talents from our youth team for the weeekend. I don't expect to win it (I won it in 2000 & 2002 already) since we are so young but we can give a good effort and qualify for next year again.

We open tonight at 8pm (1am your time) against our biggest rivals. The draw just worked out that way.

I play centerfield and hit second in the line up so I will get my fair share of chances to influence the game. Here is hoping!

Anyway, if we lose, no bother, we build for next year...but here is hoping the Luck of RM to shine through.

:rangers:

Well,

Tonight kicks off another Ontario Baseball Association Finals weekend. Its like a CUP to you guys except we have to play 7 games in 3 days to win it.

We qualified in with 14 other teams to contest the title and its a little nerve wracking right now. My province has about 12 million people and we are 1 of 14 teams left to bring home the prize. We are really young, and even brought up 5 talents from our youth team for the weeekend. I don't expect to win it (I won it in 2000 & 2002 already) since we are so young but we can give a good effort and qualify for next year again.

We open tonight at 8pm (1am your time) against our biggest rivals. The draw just worked out that way.

I play centerfield and hit second in the line up so I will get my fair share of chances to influence the game. Here is hoping!

Anyway, if we lose, no bother, we build for next year...but here is hoping the Luck of RM to shine through.

:rangers:

swing true CR

good luck m8 :beer2: