Kyle Lafferty

I think he'll be a great signing, If him and boydy play together they'd be ommense, I have a feeling if we were to play miller in attacking midfield just behind them two it could work, well.

Miller would maybe need some time to get used to that position though.

anyway, that won't happen, I can see us signing a creative AM with flair, the likes of Werders diego (not him, just someone of his style) who'll take that position... which means lafferty and miller will most likely be our strike force.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck is the fucking point in signing a "prospect", every time we have a fucking prospect David Murray sells him to make a profit. hes 20, great prospect, when hes 23, and scored 50 goals for us, we will sell him for 6 million.

Thats generally what happens when a prospect become a good player though......................

Like Miller this is a bit of a gamble - but this time on potential and the lad has done very well for NI at international level.

Has gambled 5m on two players - something I would never have expected.

Fulham want 4m for Davis - THAT now is OTT in my opinion.

Thats typical premiership prices imo. If Davis was at us and Fulham were trying to buy him, he'd only be worth about £2M.

I think he'll be a great signing, If him and boydy play together they'd be ommense, I have a feeling if we were to play miller in attacking midfield just behind them two it could work, well.

Miller would maybe need some time to get used to that position though.

anyway, that won't happen, I can see us signing a creative AM with flair, the likes of Werders diego (not him, just someone of his style) who'll take that position... which means lafferty and miller will most likely be our strike force.

I dont think Miller playing as an attacking midfielder is a good idea tbh. I could see him playing on his own up-front when we're away from home, or as a high impact sub to run around against a tired defence.