Why arent we using the fact we made a European Final to attract players?

What's this, 100 questions?

I dont want any player at Rangers who has played for celtc, you manage to understand that?

But what you want doesn't matter mate. I am not sure but I don't think the Rangers board or WS runs the signings past you first. You just have to put up with who we by and support the team regardless, or not supoport them. That is your choice however.

No but I can still vent my feelings. After-all I pay good money and am entitled to an opinion. What people think of it means nothing to me. All I want is the best for Rangers.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's this, 100 questions?

I dont want any player at Rangers who has played for celtc, you manage to understand that?

But what you want doesn't matter mate. I am not sure but I don't think the Rangers board or WS runs the signings past you first. You just have to put up with who we by and support the team regardless, or not supoport them. That is your choice however.

No but I can still vent my feelings. After-all I pay good money and am entitled to an opinion. What people think of it means nothing to me. All I want is the best for Rangers.

I'm not suggesting you can't vent your feelings mate. I don't doubt you want what is best for Rangers. We all do.

My point is why not wait until the transfer widow has closed then vent those feelings of anger instead of venting them over stories no one knos is true.

Ok I will give you KM. I hope he doesn;t sign and we all should vent anger over that.

I still stand by buying the best in scotland, expecially if this new rule comes into play.

We'd be better off bringing the likes of Fleck, Shinnie, Lennon, Loy....through than spending millions on SPL/Scottish players who are not much better.

We'd be better off bringing the likes of Fleck, Shinnie, Lennon, Loy....through than spending millions on SPL/Scottish players who are not much better.

I think they will come through muff. Although I think it take another couple of years for Fleck. I hope they do come through because they are all good players from what I have saw.

The new rule will not come into football until 2011 at the earliest. Could be 6 in a row by then.

and it could be 3 in a row to us. Or it could one to us or them. Any combination really