Speculation for our paranoid fans

JTP

**Sourced - from this board**

Would people start calming down, as soon as transfer specualtion is linking one of our better players away from Ibrox (Cuellar, McGregor and Thomson) there seems to be an awful lot of people 'slitting their wrists' so to speak!

Do you honestly think SDM would sell ALL 3 players? (Cue the bandwagon) Do you honestly think WS would accept it? No FCKN chance!

It's a good thing our players are being linked away it shows we do actually have a bit of quality! How many of our players were linked with big money moves over the past few seasons? Yeh, exactly!

I'll believe any of them have been sold when I see the protest outside Ibrox :harhar:

**Sourced - from this board**

Would people start calming down, as soon as transfer specualtion is linking one of our better players away from Ibrox (Cuellar, McGregor and Thomson) there seems to be an awful lot of people 'slitting their wrists' so to speak!

Do you honestly think SDM would sell ALL 3 players? (Cue the bandwagon) Do you honestly think WS would accept it? No FCKN chance!

It's a good thing our players are being linked away it shows we do actually have a bit of quality! How many of our players were linked with big money moves over the past few seasons? Yeh, exactly!

I'll believe any of them have been sold when I see the protest outside Ibrox :harhar:

haha brilliant post

I agree with yah mate. To many people spouting BS on here, expecting the worst and going with it.

I know this kenny miller shite has got alot of us very very pissed off but at the end of the day the window has just opened. Give them time and lets see what they sign before you jump to conclusions on how shit we'll be next season.

Total agree any team showing success, brings those players to the other teams attention even Man U and Ronaldo are not beyond speculation

:P carefull, there are many who think we had no measure of success or improvement this season ;)

Ronaldo is actually trying to wind Man U up with his talk it's all smokescreen, I've got in on good authority when I was talking to the trees and listening to the wind that Man U are letting us sign Ronaldo for a season loan as Fergie wants him to get some real footballing experience.

Ronaldo is actually trying to wind Man U up with his talk it's all smokescreen, I've got in on good authority when I was talking to the trees and listening to the wind that Man U are letting us sign Ronaldo for a season loan as Fergie wants him to get some real footballing experience.[/quote]

Aye his defending needs a bit of work :mutley:

It's strange that when we are linked with good players in the paper it gets called paper trash from the Daily Rhebel by all the doom and gloomers.

Yet when our best players are linked with a move away, from the same papers I might add, they are the best of all knowledge and it must be true because it's in the papers.

I think the problem is that our best are being linked with moves to the premiership....McCOOOluch the exception

Yet we're being linked with Fuckin Miller and the boy Reynolds and Berra...

That is not good signs no matter how you twist and turn them....unless McCulloch leaves then a wee bright light may come on.