Fellow Bear in need of help

Jimenez

Hope this is OK Admin

I know this should be on the lounge but I dont have access yet.

My wife has recently been diagnosed with incurable breast cancer, we have 2 small girls, 9 and 6 who will more than likely lose their wonderful mother in the next 2 years.

Not sure if anyone seen Scotland Today on Tuesday but she was on it because we have to fight the Government about the 2 tier system, basically we are trying to raise funds so that my wife can have private treatment which is not available on the NHS, this treatment will more than l;ikely be outside the UK.

If a miracle happens and they find a cure or Diane leaves us sooner then all monies raised will go to Cancer for kids, Cancer Research and Maggies center, all great charities

My children and I need everyones help to raise the funds, we have already raised through various events £8k but that is more than likely a drop in the ocean.

The medicine that is out their will not cure my wife but it will give her more time with her daughters.

This may sound ike a begging letter but I will swallow my pride.

Her website is below, its new so isnt totally finished yet.

If you would like to donate then please add your name to the guestbook because I want to be able to thank everyone.

http://www.geocities.com/diane.wishart/DianeW.html

Thats heartbreaking stuff.

Think I will get the cc out.

Any idea how much they need in total?

No idea mate, but obviously every little helps.

Very sad.

I don't want to get political but money has been squandered on private contracts for hospitals and over-paid doctors and consultants instead of treatments.

That said, I wish her the best in her struggle and recovery.