Has Papac ever been interviewed?

Danny

He's been here for how long now?

I've never seen him being interviewed once.

Maybe there's stuff on World I've not seen, but I've seen no actual video interviews with him.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if Derek Johnstone still has a pop at the big man at every opportunity?

His constant abuse of Papac was bordering on bullying. Papac was playing well yet he would still spout his usual "He's the weak link" drivel.

A fantastic professional who's footballing ability is constantly overlooked. Watch Papac closely in a game and you'll see him beat men with ease.

:rangers:

That sums the man up. He didnt speak a single word of English when he arrived here but now he's fluent in the language. A certain Spaniard who is a fans favourite could learn from that sort of commitment!

Nice words from Hemdani as well.

That sums the man up. He didnt speak a single word of English when he arrived here but now he's fluent in the language. A certain Spaniard who is a fans favourite could learn from that sort of commitment!

I'm about to watch this, but tbf if you're on about Cuellar, m8, he's pretty fluent in English and he's been here less time and also didn't speak a word of it when he arrived :)

Does anyone know if Derek Johnstone still has a pop at the big man at every opportunity?

His constant abuse of Papac was bordering on bullying. Papac was playing well yet he would still spout his usual "He's the weak link" drivel.

A fantastic professional who's footballing ability is constantly overlooked. Watch Papac closely in a game and you'll see him beat men with ease.

His turn then chip today was lovely.

I am really, really warming to him as a player and I have to say he's pretty reliable.

His turn then chip today was lovely.

I am really, really warming to him as a player and I have to say he's pretty reliable.

That how I feel about him and he has really camoe on as a good left back, since he was originally a centre half!

I'm about to watch this, but tbf if you're on about Cuellar, m8, he's pretty fluent in English and he's been here less time and also didn't speak a word of it when he arrived :)

Not Cuellar mate, Novo. How could i ever criticise The King? :D

That fat republican loving sell out has previous on this.

His condemnation of Lovenkrands was disgraceful

Novo is terrible to understand, then he throws in the occasional aye!

Novo is terrible to understand, thenhe throws in the occasional aye!

Si.

Papac is has become a very composed player in the past 8 months or so. His confidence has grown and he should be one of the first names on the team sheet this season. He is starting to deliver some quality crosses into the box and is a asset to the team.

God bless the Papac

That fat republican loving sell out has previous on this.

His condemnation of Lovenkrands was disgraceful

He was he never let up about Lovenkrands!

I completely agree, for the first half of last season I was never keen on Papac but it just became too difficult to ignore the fact he was doing a decent job. By the end of the season he had won me over. I still think we have had better leftbacks playing for us in the past and Papac will never be a Rangers great etc but in terms of our current squad he has managed to make himself one of the most consistent and reliable players we have. I'm pretty sure he must have given thought at the end of season 06/07 whether to leave or stay and try and fight for a place in the team, he made the correct decision and I'm delighted the fans are in support of him now (me included) :D