Iron Rangers

rangersross

(tu) wow thats amazing

Usually people are exaggerating when they say that...not his time :)

On the subject of metal. I've been a Rangers fan for four decades and an ACDC fan for at least twenty years but I never realised the Young brothers were Bears until recently.

good to see another ACDC fan online, went to Bon Scott's grave in Fremantle a few weeks ago in West Aussie, it's a the done thing over here, great to hear the young brother's are bears, we are the people!!

Always liked ACDC but Floyd are my number 1 band. There's great video of ACDC on Youtube performing in Scotland shirts but I can't find it. Should've saved to favourites :(

As for the official flight to Israel...I bet they're glad it's not Ossie flying the plane ;)

good to see another ACDC fan online, went to Bon Scott's grave in Fremantle a few weeks ago in West Aussie, it's a the done thing over here, great to hear the young brother's are bears, we are the people!!

Always liked ACDC but Floyd are my number 1 band. There's great video of ACDC on Youtube performing in Scotland shirts but I can't find it. Should've saved to favourites :(

As for the official flight to Israel...I bet they're glad it's not Ossie flying the plane ;)

As for the official flight to Israel...I bet they're glad it's not Ossie flying the plane

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

As for the official flight to Israel...I bet they're glad it's not Ossie flying the plane

:lol: (clap) 'Sharon how the F to you get the fing wheels to fing come down man

FFS Ozzie turn off the intercom

:lol: (clap) 'Sharon how the F to you get the fing wheels to fing come down man

FFS Ozzie turn off the intercom

Actually it could make an interesting 'reality' show that. Various celebrities attempting to land an airliner. Bound to bring in the viewers. Think I'll suggest it to channel 4.

As a member of the same Young family, believe it or not, we are all Bears, with the exception of my father who is a thistle supporter. :ph34r: Mind you, he started off a bear but changed allegiance to piss off his father. <cr>

Pink Floyd are my number one band too. Got all their albums and some bootleg stuff too. Money acoustic and the very first recording of comfortably numb. I also have them singing a christmas song which was never released.

Pink Floyd are my number one band too. Got all their albums and some bootleg stuff too. Money acoustic and the very first recording of comfortably numb. I also have them singing a christmas song which was never released.

Well I haven't got any Christmas song but I have several bootlegs as well as all the solo stuff including Wet Dream and Fictitious Sports on Vinyl. Don't have any means of playing them though ;) Also used to subscribe to The Amazing Pudding and have a fair collection of those somewhere.

(tu) wow thats amazing

Usually people are exaggerating when they say that...not his time :)

On the subject of metal. I've been a Rangers fan for four decades and an ACDC fan for at least twenty years but I never realised the Young brothers were Bears until recently.

Angus and Malcom Young, Gers fans?? Tre-f**kin-mendous!!

(tu) (tu) (tu) (tu)