Out of the ashes....

brissybear

Ive never known anything like it the situation we find ourselves in just now.

Maybye older bears can contradict me, but the infighting between bears combined the hatred of current things Rangers just now is unparallelled as far as I can see. If you think its bad on here, you should see FF, its carnage in some threads. :anguish:

I lived through the 80's but there were no Internet Forums around so I couldnt comment, i was also too young too understand the bigger picture really.

My question is, from the ashes of this car crash of a season so far, could we be on the verge of the best title win ever?

For me to win the league this season despite everything will top even helicopter sunday, the most unexpected of titles.

The pressure to win the league this season is enermous, even if we do win it, I expect us to be weaker next season, but not on the verge of bankruptcy.

We cannot let them win 4IAR as it will sonn become 5,6,7 etc, so this year is the most important for a lifetime.

It feels like a lifetime ago where I have been on FF (Only recently joined here) and everyone was united with no bear on bear arguments, debates, yes, but full on arguments, no.

I pray taht come May we are in someway back to normal. For those who think a title win will merely paper over the cracks, the time has come to put the agenda(and I agree with it BTW) to one side.

Regardless of who WS picks on Sunday we simple must get behind the team and focus now, we cannot unravel at this stage, its too far gone.

Does anyone else have a sense that this could work in our favour and maybye, juts maybye, give the team a sense of determination seriously lacking before?? :gerbad: