RangersMedia.co.uk Predictions League

Canadaready

Simply join our league via the Footyjackpot Banner at the top right of the forum and follow the information below!

* Make sure to use that banner as it is a special RM coded link

Good Luck!

----------------------------------------------------

RANGERS MEDIA PREDICTIONS LEAGUE

The Rangers Media Predictions league starts on Sunday the 19th April with the Hibs v Rangers game and will run until the end of the season finishing with the Scottish cup final. Other games include UEFA and Champions league finals.

There are 1st 2nd 3rd and a booby prize up for grabs - 1st prize is £50 and a framed signed Rangers shirt – 2nd prize is £30 and 3rd prize is £20

The league is a spin off from the footyjackpot guys and is exclusive to RM members. To play in the league simply logon to www.footyjackpot.com and play the Goalotto game. The game is only a £1 to play and you can win the cash pool + points in the Footyjackpot league + points the Rangers Media league. They also have a free to play BIG 5 game with a weekly £100 prize.

The game is easy to play 5 points for the correct score and 15 points for the correct time zone (5min zones. Get the two correct and you win the cash pool.

All the best and Good Luck!

Sunday 19th April Hibernian V Rangers 14.00

Saturday 25th April Man Utd V Tottenham 17.30

Saturday 25th April Rangers v St Mirren 12.15

Sunday 3rd May Liverpool V Newcastle 13.30 or SPL

Sunday 10th May Arsenal V Chelsea 16.00 or SPL

Saturday 16th May Man Utd V Arsenal 12.45 or SPL

Wednesday 20th May UEFA Cup Final 19.45

Sunday 24th May Liverpool v Tottenham 16.00 or SPL

Wednesday 27th May Champions League Final 19.45

Saturday 30th May Scottish Cup Final 15.00

--> It is £1 per week but that also gets entry in to the other cash prize and the free £100 per week Big 5 game.

Guest therabbitt
Does the site not take debit cards?

Hi Rabbitt

As far as I know it does I will check and get back to you

Cheers dude, I went to put a fiver into my account and coudn't see an option for switch/maestro

Guest therabbitt
Does the site not take debit cards?

Hi Rabbitt

As far as I know it does I will check and get back to you

Any more news on this?

How did everyone get on with the weekend results?

Hi Rabbitt

You put through your debit card the same way as a credit card.

I will post the results later tonight. You still have time to top the leader board it is 5 ponts for correct score 15 points for time zone and 1 point for each correct resuilt in the big five - so there are plenty of ponits up for grabs.

Hi Rabbitt

I will post the results later tonight. You still have time to top the leader board it is 5 ponts for correct score 15 points for time zone and 1 point for each correct resuilt in the big five - so there are plenty of ponits up for grabs.

Hi Rabbitt

Check the pinned section Rabbit the league is updated there