All this Walter bashing is a disgrace!

CF5LOYAL

Easy to criticise once the games been played eh!!? :rolleyes:

He played the same team tha everyone has been ranting and raving about for the last few weeks. We had won 7 on the bounce using the same team, Velicka apart, but he had don the business against Hibs on the last outing.

He seen it wasn't working and changed it at half time which is very bold for Walter. We were a different team in the 2nd half and SHOULD have wn the match.....and that is no fault of Walter. He can only set the team up that he thinks will create chances, he cannot put away the chances himself.

We are still in this so you decide to give up now and fuck off or we pick ourselves up and get right behind the team. Remember helicopter sunday! Anything can happen.

C'mon bears, get togeather and give the WHOLE club our backing!!

There were plenty of people on here saying Boyd and Velicka are a poor partnership and that Steven Smith hasn't been playing well enough.

But if it ain't broke?

Walter was forced into a change because of Miller's injury. Who was all complaining when Velicka scored 3 important goals on the bounce?

And there is some on here claiming Walter never had the players up for it.....don't tell me for a minute they players had to be told!

His team selections are woeful, he sets up teams not to get beaten instead of trying to go out and win. I hate to say it, but if that was the tims who scored in 80 minutes you can bet your last penny they would have won it.

He played the same team tha everyone has been ranting and raving about for the last few weeks. We had won 7 on the bounce using the same team, Velicka apart, but he had don the business against Hibs on the last outing.

He seen it wasn't working and changed it at half time which is very bold for Walter. We were a different team in the 2nd half and SHOULD have wn the match.....and that is no fault of Walter. He can only set the team up that he thinks will create chances, he cannot put away the chances himself.

We are still in this so you decide to give up now and fuck off or we pick ourselves up and get right behind the team. Remember helicopter sunday! Anything can happen.

i have said this time and time again, Smith seen that Jones was playing and should never have put that team out in the first place, high balls to Boyd and Velicka, who won them? Jones. Novo and Lafferty, pace and width and the chances we had were phenomenal.

my granny could have picked a better team than Wattie-saurus!

I was having a go at him 10 mins into the game. You could see it was not working and should have been changed .... he failed to do so, once again. Apart from that it was the wrong team ....

its not walters fault imo, 11 players who looked week, not the manager the players, whoever was out there should know to go for it and im sure walter never said lets just grind out a 1 -0 win. always the manager when there are 11 players on the pitch, they should all look at novo to see what heart is

Perhaps if he tried to win the game in the first half he would get more respect, but i have seen it all before and its the same old Walter.

Well the way I seen it he went 4-4-2in the first half, just the players didn't fufill what was asked of them.

Was this not the same team that took hibs apart just last month? Why should Walter change it had already worked?

And BTW all the tims looking in here.....fuck off, 51 league titles!!

There were plenty of people on here saying Boyd and Velicka are a poor partnership and that Steven Smith hasn't been playing well enough.

But if it ain't broke?

Walter was forced into a change because of Miller's injury. Who was all complaining when Velicka scored 3 important goals on the bounce?

And there is some on here claiming Walter never had the players up for it.....don't tell me for a minute they players had to be told!

Boyd and Velicka can't play together. Smith and Dailly are brutal, we have no width, players out of position and a team who refuse to turn up away from home.

I want rid of Walter and his brand of hopeless football.