Mark Walters

macka1990

When the going gets tough as the camera flys over arguably the greatest main tand in football.

I still have that on video some where, if I still had a VHS player I'd watch it right now :D

Must have watched that video more than 4000 times, I could probably recite the commentary for all goals in the 5-1 thrashing word for word, that was my 1st OF game.... remember heading home as a young lad thinking what all the fuss was about :D

wilkins's goal......... jock brown shouts "a goal made in england" belter

The throw in from Stevens... the header on....and the stunning volley from Wilkins :)

When the going gets tough as the camera flys over arguably the greatest main tand in football.

I still have that on video some where, if I still had a VHS player I'd watch it right now :D

Must have watched that video more than 4000 times, I could probably recite the commentary for all goals in the 5-1 thrashing word for word, that was my 1st OF game.... remember heading home as a young lad thinking what all the fuss was about :D

wilkins's goal......... jock brown shouts "a goal made in england" belter

The throw in from Stevens... the header on....and the stunning volley from Wilkins :)

Spot on!

for some reason ian mcalls curler in one of the games sticks in my mind most about that video........ maybe cause his celebration was ganting.

Against United. Was a peach of a goal and he turned round as though he just won a box of Cadbury's chocolate fingers :D

for some reason ian mcalls curler in one of the games sticks in my mind most about that video........ maybe cause his celebration was ganting.

Against United. Was a peach of a goal and he turned round as though he just won a box of Cadbury's chocolate fingers :D

hahaha...... he looked like he had just shot his load