Mark Walters

macka1990

What a player! i am watching season review video from 88/89 season

i used to watch it all the time when i was younger, based a lot of the way i play on him step overs etc. . .

mark walters = legend

is that the video thats got "billy ocean - the going gets tough" at the start of it? and the first goal of the season is gary stevens at douglas park?

i could be wrong

was at ur mans debut at the old tattie bowl. the jungle jims were throwing bananas at him, basically total racisim. also, i am sure chris woods carried off injured, roberts in goals.

beat 2-0 though :p20:

yes think your right did that tosser macivennie not score theyre goals

but im sure i read in a celtic minded persons bubble dream it was rangers fans who threw bananas at mark

i used to watch it all the time when i was younger, based a lot of the way i play on him step overs etc. . .

mark walters = legend

is that the video thats got "billy ocean - the going gets tough" at the start of it? and the first goal of the season is gary stevens at douglas park?

i could be wrong

aye thts the one

was at ur mans debut at the old tattie bowl. the jungle jims were throwing bananas at him, basically total racisim. also, i am sure chris woods carried off injured, roberts in goals.

but im sure i read in a celtic minded persons bubble dream it was rangers fans who threw bananas at mark

eh, i cannot remember that happening. guaranteed it was timmy and all his inbred family.

Yes Rangers fans throwing bananas at their own player, only timmy could dream that one up. :rolleyes:

Walters was an absolute magician, Cooper was my 1st hero but I was at an age where I couldn't study the game properly.... Walters arrived just as I was taken everything in and it was a complete pleasure to watch him torment defenses week in week out..... I wish he had stayed for longer and I guess looking back he probably feels the same too.

Was subjected to the worst incident of racism in British sports history from the so called anti-fascists. I still believe when he gazed on at the Yahoo's after scoring for Rangers kissing the badge the exact words going through his mind were 'take that you Fenian scum'

Yes Rangers fans throwing bananas at their own player, only timmy could dream that one up. :rolleyes:

it was that twat with the turban whose about as funny as shiting a hedgehog that made these false claims

it was that twat with the turban whose about as funny as shiting a hedgehog that made these false claims

Sanjeez Kholi (the slum landlord), didn't even have the decency to apologise, his brother Hardeep had to do so for him.

Sanjeez Kholi (the slum landlord), didn't even have the decency to apologise, his brother Hardeep had to do so for him.

aye mate thats the cnut

mark walters = legend

i could be wrong

aye thts the one

mate i used to watch that video all the time when i was a pup ..........wilkins's goal in the 5-1 game still gies me the horn

Walters was an absolute magician, Cooper was my 1st hero but I was at an age where I couldn't study the game properly.... Walters arrived just as I was taken everything in and it was a complete pleasure to watch him torment defenses week in week out..... I wish he had stayed for longer and I guess looking back he probably feels the same too.

Was subjected to the worst incident of racism in British sports history from the so called anti-fascists. I still believe when he gazed on at the Yahoo's after scoring for Rangers kissing the badge the exact words going through his mind were 'take that you Fenian scum'

its a shame i couldnt have watched him week in week out i only really seen him in tht old video of mine, but im sure he would have been my fav player i love players that play lke he did

When the going gets tough as the camera flys over arguably the greatest main tand in football.

I still have that on video some where, if I still had a VHS player I'd watch it right now :D

Must have watched that video more than 4000 times, I could probably recite the commentary for all goals in the 5-1 thrashing word for word, that was my 1st OF game.... remember heading home as a young lad thinking what all the fuss was about :D

When the going gets tough as the camera flys over arguably the greatest main tand in football.

I still have that on video some where, if I still had a VHS player I'd watch it right now :D

Must have watched that video more than 4000 times, I could probably recite the commentary for all goals in the 5-1 thrashing word for word, that was my 1st OF game.... remember heading home as a young lad thinking what all the fuss was about :D

wilkins's goal......... jock brown shouts "a goal made in england" belter