Teams Celtic could get in Qualifier of CL

i know alot of people dont like this view but i would like to see both teams in the champs league groups stages as its good for scottish football

Im not suggesting we support them as such but i dont take any joy in seeing them getting turfed out at the earliest stage possible because as i say it is good for our domestic league

The fact they lose out in £10m is worth more to me than our national game doing well. We are a fair bit behind them financially and I am happy to see them be turfed out, levelling the playing field.

It doesn't hurt our coefficient too much if we do well, and the Europa legue teams do half decent.

I suppose i never thought about the financial aspect of things but i dont really take any pride in seeing them getting humped out of europe but i guess it will be good if they dont qualify financially!!

I'd much rather both got to the group stages rather than both getting turfed into uefa cup for example

How can you not enjoy timmy being gubbed out of Europe. What's wrong with you man :pipe:

I dont have that much hatred in me i guess - prob stupid saying this on a rangers forum but its just how i feel!

Was quite funny when they got turfed out against aalborg though!

In europe i will support rangers out right of course, but wont really be put up or down on how celtic do. But of course it will be good financially for us if they dont get through so i'll change my views but on a moral basis i dont really care how they get on in europe just love seeing them lose when playing domestically!

its gona be a bastard next season beacuse even if we do win the league we will still need to qualify

How is that?

Our national co-efficient after next year will make us 13th, only those 12th and above get it autimatic for champions.

However, the champions will have a MUCH easier time of qualifying.

Should Celtic get past the third qualifying round (where they could play Dinamo Moscow or Twente etc...) they go onto the next round and will be guaranteed to play Valencia/Villareal/Atletico Madrid, Shakhtar, Sporting, Arsenal, Lyon :D