Rangers Media Fifa 09 Tournament (Xbox 360)

CooperSF

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me and buba are both out so we dont hold up the semis what if it goes down as a 0-0

Well do you want to play the game, if not and Buba is the same then i'll stick it down as a 0-0

Both of us are out anyway mate im up for playing it if buba wants just incase we were holding u back from playing the rest of the cup

me and buba are both out so we dont hold up the semis what if it goes down as a 0-0

Well do you want to play the game, if not and Buba is the same then i'll stick it down as a 0-0

Both of us are out anyway mate im up for playing it if buba wants just incase we were holding u back from playing the rest of the cup

I'm trying to work it out the now (tu)

think i had 2 win my last 2 matches 2 go through

think i had 2 win my last 2 matches 2 go through

That's me just worked it out

maxwellrfc qualifies top of the group with 14 points with McKissock second on 8 points

You have 4 points and buba has 3 points and still have a game left (against each other) so you still might want to play to see who finishes 3rd?

Im available to play any games i have, sorry wasnt at home yesterday lads (tu)

I can play you at 12 mate :)

(tu)

I notice Allzo and ShanksRFC are also on their 360's the now, send them messages asking if they want to get their games done with you

Fixtures left:

Fixture Session 1: Group B

Bray Wanderers V FC Lausanne

Fixture Session 2: Group B

FC Lausanne V Cobh Ramblers

Fixture Session 3: Group B

Cobh Ramblers V Bray Wanderers

Fixture Session 4: Group B

FC Lausanne V Bray Wanderers

Fixture Session 5: Group B

Cobh Ramblers V FC Lausanne

Fixture Session 6: Group B