Favourite Rangers Goal

martino1

I've always looked back fondly on super allys goal in the league cup final v hibs. Overhead kick. I think he was a sub as he was returning for the broken leg. I can not remember which year it was and can't be bothered checking as it's too late.

I used to sit there and constantly rewatch that goal over and over. I'm pretty sure it was the 1993 final

I was going to start this thread a few weeks ago wish i did now! Not sure between

Lovenkrands v celtic at hampden

Gazza v celtic at ibrox - the diving header afore mentioned

Laudrup v celtic in 9 in a row season at parkhead - laudrup got the credit for it but i think it was durrants goal - a total pishy goal but the match that pretty much clinched 9 in a row!

Erik bo andersen v celtic from same season - the second one he got after jorg cadetes goal was ruled off for offside

Ronald de boers equaliser v celtic back in 02/03 season - the diving header from neil macanns cross just after celtic took the lead and were starting to sing all their catholic pish!

Neil macans goal to make it 3-0 v them at parkead in the 99 season, took it round the keeper and slotted home then ran right passed the celtic fans to the gers fans

Arteta's pen v dunfermiline to clinch the league in 02/03 season

Steve davis v celtic this year - special for me as it was my first OF game and it meant so much to everyone in stadium - looking back it provided one of the best days and experience of my life thus far

Mendes v celtic this year at parkhead - amazing strike, amazing day

Novo penalty v fiorentina - no justification needed

Novo's lob v celtic in the 05 season

Laudrups diving header 9IAR season at utd

Boyds v dundee utd - third goal of the game from a cracking guy who came under alot of scrutiny this year to score the goal that put it beyond any doubt - another great rangers moment!

I was going to start this thread a few weeks ago wish i did now! Not sure between

Laudrup v celtic in 9 in a row season at parkhead - laudrup got the credit for it but i think it was durrants goal - a total pishy goal but the match that pretty much clinched 9 in a row!

Erik bo andersen v celtic from same season - the second one he got after jorg cadetes goal was ruled off for offside

Ronald de boers equaliser v celtic back in 02/03 season - the diving header from neil macanns cross just after celtic took the lead and were starting to sing all their catholic pish!

Neil macans goal to make it 3-0 v them at parkead in the 99 season, took it round the keeper and slotted home then ran right passed the celtic fans to the gers fans

Steve davis v celtic this year - special for me as it was my first OF game and it meant so much to everyone in stadium - looking back it provided one of the best days and experience of my life thus far

Boyds v dundee utd - third goal of the game from a cracking guy who came under alot of scrutiny this year to score the goal that put it beyond any doubt - another great rangers moment!

:lol: prick

would happily agree with all of them but what about.

albertz v hibs at easter road postage stamp couldnt have put it anywhere else. think it finished 4-3

vanoli v dundee crap player but what a hit.

van vossen v killie put it in out the wing

:lol: prick

why the laughter? did i go on a bit?