Real Madrid in CL

nvager

i want man u in our group few united fans, and a free place to kip for the away leg

but would yhave loved to see real if they where in pot 1 but a well

how cum the top 4 english teams r in pot 1 and the 2nd place spanish team is in pot 2 ?

It's judged on your performances in the last 5 years and I don't think Real Madrid have gotten past the last 16 in that time :unsure: whereas all English teams have been consistent for that period of time.

cheers for clearing that up for me (tu)

I don't want to see us getting humiliated, and thats what Kaka and co would do to us.

I want as "easy" a group as possible, regardless of who we draw we will still have at least 1 so called glamour game anyway.

It is possible for us to get into pot 2 if one of the big teams dosnt qualify

we can in theory move up to pot 2 (hence avoiding real madrid) but it means that three teams in pots one and two have to get knocked out in qualifying rounds teams at risk are arsenal sporting lisbon and a couple of others,but this could happen as qualifying rounds this year are an open draw and these teams could knock each other out before taking their alloted places in champ league pots.

a full guide to the seeds,pots,draw schedule etc is on www.bertkassies.com , a comprehensive site by a uefa statistician.

We are back amongst the 'big boys' so bring on the potential biggest of them all!!!

Bring the biggest show to town and do our very very best.

Okay, on paper, we're in for a doin' against RM, but they may not gel very quickly, and as we seen in the past, too many ego's in a team won them nowhere near their potential!

Bring it on and lets enjoy the moment!!

We are back amongst the 'big boys' so bring on the potential biggest of them all!!!

Bring the biggest show to town and do our very very best.

Okay, on paper, we're in for a doin' against RM, but they may not gel very quickly, and as we seen in the past, too many ego's in a team won them nowhere near their potential!

Bring it on and lets enjoy the moment!!

Agreed - the bigger they are the harder they fall!!

id love it :gerbad:

dont think we would get humped tho(did barca hump us two seasons ago?)

No they didnt...but they would now!

They have moved on so much in 2 years...it would be frightening what a team like Barca or Real would do to us just now....

But I welcome them all...I for one want to see the worlds best, so bring them on!

so basically we could be in this group

Man U

Real Madrid

Rangers

Wolfsburg

FUCK THAT!

I feel we would have a very good chance in progressing to the last 16 in that group.