What are the finest graphics around?

Danny

Gameplay > Graphics anytime.

Fuck your gameplay!* :pipe:

I'd have to agree with Danny that no PS3 game has blown me away with it's graphics. I didn't buy the PS3 for graphics though.

Crysis (PC) is the best game I've seen so far - graphically.

*But to please J-Maestro, BF2 is the best gameplay fun I've had and my favourite game ever. :D

I'd have to agree with Danny that no PS3 game has blown me away with it's graphics. I didn't buy the PS3 for graphics though.

*But to please J-Maestro, BF2 is the best gameplay fun I've had and my favourite game ever. :D

You still play BF2?

Whilst lord of the rings online looks great i don't think its the best graphics, some of the edges look square at times and so do the characters, although the distant scenery is breathtaking in some places.

You still play BF2?

Nope, if I went on I know I would spend far too mcuh time playing it!

Every few months I might have a bash at it.

Whilst lord of the rings online looks great i don't think its the best graphics, some of the edges look square at times and so do the characters, although the distant scenery is breathtaking in some places.

I downloaded it but DX10 didn't work and the advanced graphics options refused to enable. So I deleted it.

The one I want to see is Age of Conan but unless someone is willing to lend me their account/key for a day, forget it.

Though, if someone was, I'd appreciate that very much :)