Football Programmes

Anyone any idea where to get a clyde programme from 1957/58, my dads mate is a clyde fan and wanting to get it as was last time they won Scottish Cup. Iv had a look around but can't find it anywhere, wondered if anyone can point me in the right direction?Thanks

Guest therabbitt

Here's the plan...

Firstly, find a black hole. Then design a time machine that will be able to deal with the incredible pressure of travelling through the black hole — the best way to travel through time. Any black hole will not do though. The black hole needs to be connected to a white hole — together called a worm hole. If you find a pure black hole, you’ll be sucked into infinity with no way out. Not the best shit to get a programme from Clyde. Don't build you're time machine into a DeLorean, maybe use something like a Toyota Hilux, those fuckers are virtually bombproof

Gets a wee bit tricksy now though.

In a worm hole, both gravity and space are warped. Most importantly, wormholes connect two disparate locations — in both time and space. To build a time machine, you need to be able to create wormholes and choose a destination. Thankfully, there is also the possibility that worm holes exist naturally — they have been proven mathematically but never seen.

Going to get super tough now.

One side of the worm hole should be placed by a neutron star — the gravity will slow down time on one end of the worm hole. This way, when the time traveler (i.e. you, looking to go back for a programme) enters the end of the worm hole at the star, and comes back again, time will not have passed — even if you traveled 20 years into the future within the worm hole. Make sense?

With your time machine sorted and your worm holes aligned, you can easily fire back and get a wee cheekie programme or two.

Anyone any idea where to get a clyde programme from 1957/58, my dads mate is a clyde fan and wanting to get it as was last time they won Scottish Cup. Iv had a look around but can't find it anywhere, wondered if anyone can point me in the right direction?Thanks

Here's the plan...

Firstly, find a black hole. Then design a time machine that will be able to deal with the incredible pressure of travelling through the black hole — the best way to travel through time. Any black hole will not do though. The black hole needs to be connected to a white hole — together called a worm hole. If you find a pure black hole, you’ll be sucked into infinity with no way out. Not the best shit to get a programme from Clyde. Don't build you're time machine into a DeLorean, maybe use something like a Toyota Hilux, those fuckers are virtually bombproof

In a worm hole, both gravity and space are warped. Most importantly, wormholes connect two disparate locations — in both time and space. To build a time machine, you need to be able to create wormholes and choose a destination. Thankfully, there is also the possibility that worm holes exist naturally — they have been proven mathematically but never seen.

One side of the worm hole should be placed by a neutron star — the gravity will slow down time on one end of the worm hole. This way, when the time traveler (i.e. you, looking to go back for a programme) enters the end of the worm hole at the star, and comes back again, time will not have passed — even if you traveled 20 years into the future within the worm hole. Make sense?

With your time machine sorted and your worm holes aligned, you can easily fire back and get a wee cheekie programme or two.

Or you could just buy it.

60 quid ffs

http://lt-footballprogrammes.co.uk/index.p...b09c7e7915f91d8

In all honesty i'd go down therabbitt's route though, seems more exiting :)

Here's the plan...

I'm not sure that would work, although it is worth a try.

Here's the plan...

I'm not sure that would work, although it is worth a try.

Everybody knows its easier to slingshot round the sun at warp 9.9