My Portfolio projects in past couple of weeks

I like this stuff alot but i think your positioning of the text on the first one is questionable, its not really 'uniform' like the rest of them if you catch my drift.

nope... explain?

I like this stuff alot but i think your positioning of the text on the first one is questionable, its not really 'uniform' like the rest of them if you catch my drift.

nope... explain?

Its as if, for example, the text is 20 pixels in from the side, but only a couple in from the top.

see.jpg

For some strange reason i seem to think it could be only on my screen but maybe not. And by the way, not knocking your work, i think its very very good.

Spearbraves music is going on iTunes in the next few weeks so my work will be on iTunes, woop :pipe: cheers gary (tu)

I've done alot of work for my mate in the past.

He DJ's in nightclubs but he also produces alot of his own music and has about 2/3 tracks but they are only on Vinyl.

Spearbraves music is going on iTunes in the next few weeks so my work will be on iTunes, woop :pipe: cheers gary (tu)

He DJ's in nightclubs but he also produces alot of his own music and has about 2/3 tracks but they are only on Vinyl.

good stuff, i know a guy from down England, known hm for a good few years now, he has made his own record company and produces his own music, some of which were signed by EMI Records

http://www.moonrising-records.com

he is also pretty nifty with graphics so he does his own, we are all picky like that :lol:

good stuff, i know a guy from down England, known hm for a good few years now, he has made his own record company and produces his own music, some of which were signed by EMI Records

http://www.moonrising-records.com

he is also pretty nifty with graphics so he does his own, we are all picky like that :lol:

Nice, like the look of that. Seems to have a good thing on the go there. (tu)