Bundesliga on ONE HD

tgblue

I get Bundesliga, Eredivisie, League 1, Russian Premier League, Scottish Premier League and 4 Serie A games a week on Setanta anyway. Good to hear they're starting to play some live football on free-to-air tv though. I think Hyundai A-League should be on One HD instead of Fox. Fair enough they use it as a lead in to English Premier League games but how do they expect to expand the market of football in this country when only people who have pay tv have access to the games.

One HD also are showing 1 Serie A game per week too, it just gets better :cool: .

With reference to A league, I reckon the powers that be have gievn up, AFL and RL is Numero uno here and I dont see it changing anytime soon/

I can see your point with AFL but league is starting to die a death. Attendances are down by a huge amount in recent years and NSW can't even sell out an Origin game at home. Not saying it will happen overnight but football is the fastest growing sport in Australia and I'd say in 10 years time with a couple more World Cup campaigns and maybe an Asian Championship under the belt I think the following here could challenge any of the other codes.

I get Bundesliga, Eredivisie, League 1, Russian Premier League, Scottish Premier League and 4 Serie A games a week on Setanta anyway. Good to hear they're starting to play some live football on free-to-air tv though. I think Hyundai A-League should be on One HD instead of Fox. Fair enough they use it as a lead in to English Premier League games but how do they expect to expand the market of football in this country when only people who have pay tv have access to the games.

Still on Setanta? Thats a lot to have for being fucked everywhere else apart from Ireland, Australia, Canada, Caribean, USA.