***The Official Serie A Discussion Thread***

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hat-trick for Di Natale today!

He is a very good little player.

Surely should be in the Azzurri squad for the WC!

FORZA AZZURRI!

He's pretty old though now, 32 or something? Still age is no barrier if you're doing well. Wouldn't be surprised if he popped up in SA as a reserve.

Isn't he already in the current squad? Although I would rather that space went to Pazzini since there is no chance of it going to Cassano.

3-1. Told you all there would be goals!

You didn't predict 3 sending offs though :lol: what a cracking game, who said Serie A is dull?

Cracker of a game. Have a feeling that Donadoni may have his card marked though.

The amount of money they spent in the summer, there really isn't an excuse for losing 2 out of your first 3 games.

I would be shocked if Di Natale wasn't in Lippi's squad tbh.

Been quite surprised with Genoa, thought they would struggle without Motta and Milito. I think they and Sampdoria could seriously contender for the top 4.

I would be shocked if Di Natale wasn't in Lippi's squad tbh.

Been quite surprised with Genoa, thought they would struggle without Motta and Milito. I think they and Sampdoria could seriously contender for the top 4.

Zapater and Palacio are well worthy replacements, not to mention Crespo, Floccari and the rest...it was an excellent bit of business for Genoa, that's for sure.

I think the biggest move was keeping Gasperini...

Clarence Seedorf :praise:

He's the difference between us being absolutely fucking horrible and criminally and disgustingly dire.

We're as high as absolutely fucking horrible at the moment - his contributions in the last 2 matches have been the only touch of class we've had. Bar Pippo's finishes against OM and Storari's saves today.

This Milan is a horror show, with almost no redeeming qualities at all. Currently we're a mid table serie A side - I said at the start of the season our target is to finish 4th, but I believe 5th or worse is realistic.

At the rate we're going a midtable finish is looking a bleak possibility.

We're up against Fiorentina tonight at Artemio Franchi.

Julio Sergio

Motta - Mexes - Juan - Riise

De Rossi

Taddei - - - - Perrotta

Pizarro

Totti - - Vucinic

Mexes shouldn't start, he's made too many mistakes recently. Throw on Burdisso instead. Also swap Pizarro for Menez.

Live on ESPN at 7.45pm.

Didn't see the game but was it not at the Olimpico?

milan and badly underperforming this season. i thought their result in the champions league away to marseille was good though ;)

but watch out for the milito eto'o partnership at inter (today obviously not) but they can be devestating

so glad i can watch a lot of italian football now