Firefox 3.5.2

LegendofCoop

Have to say that this appears to be the fastest version yet! Recently, I've had a few problems with my connection speed and (especially on RM) websites. So far, after installing the new version, any problems I've had seem to be solved! Another thing I noticed too was that any add-ons I had updated fine for a change!

The only meaningful one I had a problem with (and it's happened with every update) was the Real Player 'Download this video' plug in.

To get round this problem (before you update to 3.5.2), do this:-

1. Uninstall Real-player, Adobe Flash & Adobe Shockwave.

2. Start Firefox. Then, before you update...go to help>check for updates. This will show you that a new version is available. There's also another option there to show compatibility with your current add-ons. Check this before you update. If there's nothing important, go to 3.

3. Update to Firefox 3.5.2

4. Once finished with firefox updates, instal a clean version of Real-Player. When installing, check that the 'Download Video Browser Tab' button is checked. Make sure you chose the Basic version of RP if that's all you need. You WILL be charged for any other version of RP.

5. Install clean versions of Adobe flash & shockwave player.

(tu)