Glaswegian busses

*Manticore*

Don't know if this has been posted but steincolin on FF is organising busses from Frankfurt- to Stuttgart and Faro to Sevilla.

I don't know if I'll be using them but I can say that if you do you will have a laugh - the bus trip has been the best bit of a few of my Euro aways.

If you're interested PM him on FF.

Don't know if this has been posted but steincolin on FF is organising busses from Frankfurt- to Stuttgart and Faro to Sevilla.

I don't know if I'll be using them but I can say that if you do you will have a laugh - the bus trip has been the best bit of a few of my Euro aways.

Every phukkers banned

Every phukkers banned

Well we wouldn't want 'phukkers' on the busses anyway.

Every phukkers banned

Well we wouldn't want 'phukkers' on the busses anyway.

Whit about drunken phukkers?