Nine in a row medals

minstral

I lifted this quote about fergie from wilkapedia.

"Along with Ally McCoist and Richard Gough, he played a part in every season of Rangers historic run of nine titles in a row"

That wrong mate, there was one season Fergie never played enough games, and it was the same with Ally. (tu)

I dont think its wrong mate , it says he took part in every season is all , nothing about medals.It in fact somewhat supports what you are saying.

It shouldnt be a difficult thing to confirm really who has all 9 from the correct years.

But he only played 10 games and sub in 2 other games in 90-91 season and Rangers go a medal made for him.

Im in no way disagreeing mate , kudos to you for the research :clap:

Page 109 in The Rangers Miscellany ( my fact and figures bible) says Gough was the only player to win all 9 league championship medals.

So what year was it ?

Dunno that was off the Rangers legend Gough facts, Fergies not quoted, McCoist missed 94/95.

Yeah the leg break in portugal fecked ally.....

I lifted this quote about fergie from wilkapedia.

"Along with Ally McCoist and Richard Gough, he played a part in every season of Rangers historic run of nine titles in a row"

That wrong mate, there was one season Fergie never played enough games, and it was the same with Ally. (tu)

I dont think its wrong mate , it says he took part in every season is all , nothing about medals.It in fact somewhat supports what you are saying.

It shouldnt be a difficult thing to confirm really who has all 9 from the correct years.

But he only played 10 games and sub in 2 other games in 90-91 season and Rangers go a medal made for him.

Im in no way disagreeing mate , kudos to you for the research :clap:

I know that mate. (tu)