TOM FORSYTH

FRIDAY 9th OCTOBER 7pm

TICKETS £5 FROM THE BARSTAFF

Glaswegian Bar

69-71 Bridge Street G5 9JB

:happy::happy::happy::happy:

come along for a singalone

I hope you raise money but do people still hold race nights!? :anguish:

I for one will never go to one again, they are absolutely boring as fuck and completely dated.

p.s. I see yours looks a lot more exciting though as you have an ex Rangers star doing a Q&A, which will make it a better night. (tu)

we held the garry lynch memorial quiz and it had a good turn

plus Craig Paterson came and done the Q&A.

Garry Lynch's name is what probably filled the boozer that night. Many people would have went just because of respect to the big man.

Good luck and I hope you raise lots of cash! (tu)

A few of us are coming down from Duke Street, should be a great night, I wonder if david''bhoy''rennie75 will show his face :rolleyes:

Never even heard of this member until now.

What has he been saying?

He's just a twat thats forever slatting the Glaswegian,one of his posts he was wanting to know how it hasn't been shut down :rolleyes:

A few of us are coming down from Duke Street, should be a great night, I wonder if david''bhoy''rennie75 will show his face :rolleyes:

What has he been saying?

He's just a twat thats forever slatting the Glaswegian,one of his posts he was wanting to know how it hasn't been shut down :rolleyes:

Ahhh, I remember now. His mate stays next door or something and people make to much noise for his liking! :lol:

Fud.

What has he been saying?

Ahhh, I remember now. His mate stays next door or something and people make to much noise for his liking! :lol:

Fud.

big crawf stays upstairs from it and if he says close it i aint gonna argue :P