Just remembered

Rambo1873

During the first half, the song, We know where you stay, we know where you stay nacho novo we know where you stay, we know where you!!! now I have have phoned my local police police station to register this complaint as I think this is disorderly and threatening behavior! did use!

During the first half, the song, We know where you stay, we know where you stay nacho novo we know where you stay, we know where you!!! now I have have phoned my local police police station to register this complaint as I think this is disorderly and threatening behavior! did use!

nee naw nee naw nee naw

spelling poilce are on the way :craphead:

why dont u go home,why dont u go home,the footballs over,why dont u go home.

Oh well done to you, you f.u.cking moron

Oh well done to you, you f.u.cking moron

is this guy or woman a joke or what,makershaker?

In all seriousness this has to be put into context. There have been threats made towards Novo previously, personal details posted on the internet and other intimidations against him. When you take these chants in the context of these other serious issues then something should be done about it ?

What about the 'Famines over' chants that we got pulled about and that isn't even threatening ?

It is a petty situation but its one that they started with all of their constant ambulance chasing so well done to anyone who highlights this with the appropriate authorities. Fight fire with fire.