help me shoot/score

ayrshire-loyal

right never been into fifa for years but givinf 10 a go, have lots of possession , not got a clue on how to do tricks, but everytime i shoot it's straight to the keeper or when 1 on 1 i never seem to score.

is there some buttons i should be pressing, getting horsed online every game coz i can't convert any chances. :anguish:

mucho grassyarse :craphead:

Take your finger off the sprint button and compose the player before shooting - if you're sprinting it's harder to place your shot. Holding R1 and aiming into the far corner usually does the trick. If your player is right-footed aim into the bottom right corner (i.e. the keeper's left) and vice-versa if left-footed. (tu)

Quite a lot of people chip the keeper when they're one on one with the keeper but that's harder to pull off (hold L1 and pull back the L-stick as you press the shoot button).

right never been into fifa for years but givinf 10 a go, have lots of possession , not got a clue on how to do tricks, but everytime i shoot it's straight to the keeper or when 1 on 1 i never seem to score.

is there some buttons i should be pressing, getting horsed online every game coz i can't convert any chances. :anguish:

mucho grassyarse :craphead:

see when u pressin down the shoot button mate, use the left analog stick which u run with and pick a corner and it puts it there. You have to place it, if u just shoot it goes straight at the keeper (tu) also find out what button u have configured to "finesse shot modifier" it'll help u curl one in aswell but make sure and pick the direction with that aswell (tu)

Hope this helps mate.

1 on 1 with the keeper is easy to chip the keeper, can use the shoot button, high pass button or high through ball buttons to do it aswell, or go a touch to the side and press R1 (if ur playing with the default buttons) while u shoot and ul swere it round the keeper

Take your finger off the sprint button and compose the player before shooting - if you're sprinting it's harder to place your shot. Holding R1 and aiming into the far corner usually does the trick. If your player is right-footed aim into the bottom right corner (i.e. the keeper's left) and vice-versa if left-footed. (tu)

Quite a lot of people chip the keeper when they're one on one with the keeper but that's harder to pull off (hold L1 and pull back the L-stick as you press the shoot button).

To chip i press LT and B. Its easier to use IMO. Just tap B though ;)

• 2 weeks later...