Support the online petition to Lloyds Banking Group

boss

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

967. Alan McPherson - I've no problems so far but will not hesitate to transfer accounts and loans if I believe that Lloyds are not acting in the best interests of Rangers. Believe me an extra few quid a month would be a small price to pay. On the other hand, do the right thing and I'll give you future business. Simples!

Excellent message

As you see, even if you have no problems thus far..you can still sign and say so like Alan. Even warning if things change you will act in the best interest of the club!!

Still curious why people support the bankers and wont sign though, unless you work there which is sort of understandable ;):)

Can't believe we haven't hit 1000 yet :(

I have been saying that all day :craphead:

12 hours I have worked away via here, Myspace, press contacts and various other sites to push though it and still nope :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have even took stick being called a prick with a smile on my face :craphead: :craphead: :craphead:

There is easily more people on this forum than what have signed that. They can't even say they don't have an email adress because if that was the case they wouldnt be here either.

We have 16,407 registered members, 3,291 active in the previous 7 days and still pushing to hit a lowly 1000 signatures to aid our club :dry:

Putting all preconceived ideas behind, easily everyone could just say fook it and sign it regardless. On a day all our supporter groups come together as one, can the membership viewing the petition not attempt the same regardless of our different opinions??

Something for folks to consider!

Well done to Mandy McCabe, whoever you may be, the 1,000th signature.

Poor timmy, who has been so helpful for the last 36 hours, tried to sabotage the 1000th post ..... but missed by 1. It's not been a good week for them. :D

Poor timmy, who has been so helpful for the last 36 hours, tried to sabotage the 1000th post ..... but missed by 1. It's not been a good week for them. :D

They always miss their goals :craphead: :craphead: :craphead:

bet they ran off the pc with a hand in the air with a Freddy mercury impression on their face there :sherlock: :sherlock:

She's a friend of mine to whom I sent the link over MSN and she was happy to oblige.

She was honoured to be number 1,000 and of course to help our great club :)

She's a friend of mine to whom I sent the link over MSN and she was happy to oblige.

She was honoured to be number 1,000 and of course to help our great club :)

(tu) (tu) Good Stuff!!