Don't want to hear this from Thommo

Thomson is looking forward to facing his former friend Scott Brown in the game, but feels it will be a strange experience.

"I always told him I'd pull out of any tackles with him and he says he'll be looking to go right through me.

"It will be nice to play against him as it's always nice to play against top players and he comes into that category."

What the hells that about, he better be joking - putting his wee mate over his own performance thats bad to hear

Well the whole interview was more or less a promise to give a display which would make John Collins eat his words... I'm certain the pulling out of tackles was a tongue in cheek comment

I have to say the whole interview was all very gay sounding..... not that there is anything wrong with that... but are they???

It better have been a joke. Like Ally's 'I'll take a 1-0 defeat now' comment. A comment, I might add, which a lot of us had a RIGHT go at him about. But a LOT also defended Ally.

This better be the same.

Actually, this post barely makes sense (tu)

Your probably right D' Artagnan, Thomson has been fired up all week about returning to Easter Road and showing Collins what he is missing.

Thomson is looking forward to facing his former friend Scott Brown in the game, but feels it will be a strange experience.

"I always told him I'd pull out of any tackles with him and he says he'll be looking to go right through me.

"It will be nice to play against him as it's always nice to play against top players and he comes into that category."

What the hells that about, he better be joking - putting his wee mate over his own performance thats bad to hear

I think he is just having a little laugh.