Mo-Vember in The Croft Bar, Paisley.

RangersKenny

Hullo Hullo,

Today, 1st December 2009, will be the day 'The Tash My Father Wore' is being removed.

Myself and my mate Iain are having the Tashes removed in The Croft Bar, Paisley (Rangers Premier pub in Paisley) today at 11am.

Although this isn't really Rangers related and should maybe be in another board, we are wearing our Rangers tops for a photo shoot with the Paisley Express to show that two Paisley Rangers Supporters are backing the cause of mens Cancer, which was initiated in our press by John Hartson.

Maybe get a wee bit of good publicity for The Croft Bar too!!

We have raised around £300 so far, the more the merrier.

Both of our burds i may say, are delighted The Tashes are coming off!!!

Photo's will be in the Paisley Express soon, i'll keep you all posted.

We have been supported well and l thank anyone who comes on the forum who supported us.

I also thank others who have also supported this good cause, including Boyd, Shagger and Lee.

We Are The People.

Haha, class mate, well done sir!!!

Need to see photo's lol.

My burd hates the bloody thing but i tell you what, and you'll prob agree.....i love it!!! i enjoy stroking it while looking like a wise old fox haha (thats the moustache im talking about by the way!)

On way to Croft just now - i'll let ye know how it goes.

WATP

Haha, class mate, well done sir!!!

Need to see photo's lol.

My burd hates the bloody thing but i tell you what, and you'll prob agree.....i love it!!! i enjoy stroking it while looking like a wise old fox haha (thats the moustache im talking about by the way!)

On way to Croft just now - i'll let ye know how it goes.

WATP

I must admit I have become quite attached to it.